With over 10 years experience in the field, Alex can efficiently and effectively help you with...
Your home is your sanctuary away from the world, and should be a peaceful, calming place that reflects who you are and how you live.
"A huge thank you for all of you help with the (event). Not only the time & thought you put into the planning, but your extraordinary creativity and organization in setting up the venue were huge value-adds. The event simply would not have been as beautiful as it turned out without your involvement. You are such an asset!" -Colleen H., Event Chairperson, Denver, CO
Alex's In-Home Organizing Services Include:
- Consultation: If a fresh set of eyes is all you need, I'll come to your home and discuss what types of changes would be most beneficial in helping you achieve your organizing goals.
- De-cluttering: I will help you make decisions about keeping or discarding the belongings that clutter your environment. We'll stay focused on the task at hand, and I'll share strategies to keep any area successfully de-cluttered. Read "Keep it or Toss it" for some tips to get you started!
- Room Arrangement: Specialty Alert! I'll use my unique flair for taking your existing furniture and arranging it to maximize your space, creating functional flow in areas that work for the way you live. You’ll feel as though you got an entire room makeover, for a fraction of the cost.
- Party Planning Logistical details are my love language. From making sure you have your ducks in a row to putting the final touches on your beautiful soiree, I can be your right hand gal.
- Customized, Functional Systems: Getting organized is one thing, but staying organized is another. During every session, we'll talk about various approaches to dealing with hotspot areas, common challenges, as well as answers to your specific questions.
- Carefree, Clean Closets: Real Talk: I've yet to meet someone who enjoys organizing a closet more than I do! Clothes closets, linen closets, kitchen pantries, coat closets, storage closets...I love - and can conquer - any closet challenge you throw my way!
"Thanks again for your (closet re-organization) help last night...it made finding clothes much easier this morning!" Josh A., Denver, CO
“Alex is an inspirational organizer. In addition to her great organization and space saving vision, she also brings positive energy to all that she does. She came into my very small office space and created almost twice the room by using her skills. She creates flow that makes sense. I highly recommend welcoming her into your life to help create that balance we all crave. I will be requiring her expertise again soon.”
Jaqua A., Wheat Ridge, CO
"Alex’s help, insights and organizing skills helped create an environment with limited space and within a limited budget, where I can work efficiently to support three completely separate businesses. Thanks to her, I not only look organized, I AM organized!” Darya B., Santa Barbara, CA
“The best way to get something done is to begin.”